Tops of Switzerland
It includes excursions to two mountain tops, the world famous Jungfraujoch and Mount Pilatus (also known as Dragon Mountain), plus four nights hotel accommodation in 3-star hotels.
- 5 rail trips in 2nd class with 4 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels, services and taxes (2 nights in Interlaken and 2 nights in Lucerne).
- Day 1: Travel from any Swiss airport or border station to Interlaken (overnight Interlaken).
- Day 2: Excursion Jungfraujoch (overnight Interlaken).
- Day 3: Travel from Interlaken to Luzern by GoldenPass Panoramic Train (boat ride included from Interlaken to Brienz). Overnight in Luzern.
- Day 4: Excursion to Mt Pilatus: Transfer by train or boat to Alpanchstad and by the cogwheel railway to Mt. Pilatus. Return journey by cable car and bus via Kriens to Lucerne (overnight Lucerne).
- Day 5: Departure from Lucerne to any Swiss airport or border station.
- 1st class rail upgrade.
- Upgrade to a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Free rail travel for children under 16, request Swiss Family card. Special hotel rates apply for children.
- Additional nights available.
- For the Mount Pilatus excursion, you’ll receive a “Pilatus Ticket” at the mountain railway stations in Alpnachstad or Kriens upon presentation of Swiss Transfer ticket.
- The cogwheel raileway Alpnachstad - Pilatus Kulm, is only open from May to November. During the winter, travel both ways via Kriens and Pilatus cable car.
- Seat reservation is mandatory in the GlodenPass train. This fee is not included in the package.
Peak / Off-Peak information:
Peak season: May 1 to Sep 30, 2017
Off-Peak season: Jan 1 to Apr 30 & Oct 1 to Dec 31, 2017
Please Note: Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Additional nights will be booked according to the category of hotel chosen for your package. You must begin using your pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.Please read the railpass terms and conditions.